NO SALARY INCREASE | ARE YOU PREPARED TO STRIKE?

It is October. No salary increase. No Board. A bankrupt SABC.

We started with Salary Negotiations, and the SABC had 0% on offer. Organised Labour agreed to postpone negotiations until the Government Guarentee has been granted.  This seems to be delayed, for no apparent reason. There is no bail-out for now, SABC running in almost a R1b deficit.

So, what do we do?

Do we wait for the Government Guarantee, or do  we go on strike?

Please vote, to give us an indication of your preference. Should the general feeling be we should proceed with a strike, we will ensure proper and due process for a protected strike.

WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED A SALARY INCREASE. ARE YOU PREPARED TO GO ON STRIKE TO GET AN INCREASE?